Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 months and 3 weeks

Dear Mom,To answer your questions, in order, are:
How's your new place? What's it like? Are you still as close to the temple as you were?
1. It is pretty cool, has a lot more space, and the apartment complex I am in now is right next to the old one.
Hey are you interested in us sending you general conference on CD what about any kind of music? Do you have a CD player in your apartment?
2. No, I am good.
Any other requests for your next package?
3. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me some more cookbooks.
Tell me the greatest or most faith promoting thing that has happened these last couple weeks.
And 4. I had the craziest experience, the details of which are something I would only feel comfortable telling in person. But the synopsis is that I met a a man who claimed to be the son of an LDS bishop, and man was this guy drunk, and yet I had the impression that he still felt the Spirit. I would have to tell you the details at a later date, as it would take far too long to tell.

I will try my best to get Jack's name in. I am going to go ahead and get the last of the pictures taken, and then I will send the camera along with my phone.I love you all so much, and miss you terribly.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment