Saturday, August 13, 2011

July 30, 2011

Dear Mom,
I am doing well. The move was EXHAUSTING!It's funny, you never realize how much stuff you have until you need to pack it all up. Oh no, I did not have to move far at all. You know that apartment complex you dropped me off at? I'm back there. The elders in my new apartment are: Elder Walker (my companion), Elder Rose, and Elder Scotto. As for the ancestry stuff, why don't you mail it to me? Everyone in my apartment works in the Family History Library (everyone in there works a 12-hour shift with 2 hour-long lunch breaks), and so I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands. Anyway, no, I did not get my meds from express scripts yet. Thankfully, no, I am not running low on any. I got that letter from you, though. Keep in mind, out here the moves are made under the direction of the Spirit, so there is always a reason as to why who was moved where.
Well, I should get going. There's still a lot to do today.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment