Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20, 2010

We added mom’s questions in red so his letter would make sense.

Hey there, Mom!
The answers to your questions, in order, are:

Are you having breakfast and lunch at your apartment, then eating at the COB(Church Office Building) for dinner? Do you need any menu ideas, or treats from home?

1. I have lunch at the COB, and no, I am good for now.

Did you get the other packages we sent? Funny t-shirt huh?! Who is the Elder we didn't meet? Tell us about the Elders in your apartment. Where are they from?

2. Yes; I LOVED the shirt!!!!!!! 3. The "Phantom Elder's" name is Elder Talbot; he's from Colorado Springs. There are 2 other elders you did not get to meet: Elder Ford, and Elder Temple (he's from Indiana). They're pretty cool, but... let's just say these guys make our family look normal by comparison.

Did you get to go to McDonalds with your gift certificates we sent? 4. Not yet.

How is the work going? What is your favorite thing so far—and don’t say the food! 5. Great; finding/researching new names;

Now that you’ve been here two weeks (for your training), are you going to be transferred? I don't think I am leaving this apartment anytime soon. I just got assigned to work at the JSMB, in Data Analysis
Tell everyone I said hi, and I will email you soon.
Sincerely,
Your loving son





McKenzie's Comments: I wished I had counted the number of times mom checked her email today waiting for this, but it was probably 500+!

No comments:

Post a Comment