Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hi Mom!
I am checking in to tell you about my mission so far. All of the guys in my apartment are really cool (if a little crazy at times). I have found out a lot about our family's genealogy. I have solved a few problems with our records(finding out who people are, etc.). Please ask Dad if I could do the endowment for Daniel Clare Allison, because he reserved it and never did it. You see, this Friday I am going to the temple to do an endowment, and they recommend I do it for a deceased family member. Also ask him to look at the Church family history site, as well as ask him how it is possible for someone to be sealed to their spouse when they have not received their endowment, because a lot of our ancestors seem to have the same problem. I have a few requests for what to send in the next package you send me: my EFY photos, my high school year book, and some prickly pear jelly/syrup, if possible. I love you, and I will try to send an email every week.
Love,
Elder Huston

McKenzie's Comments: Anyone besides me think the EFY photos, a high school year book, and prickly pear jelly are odd requests? Now the pictures and yearbooks may not be so odd, maybe all the other missionaries are showing their pictures to him, but prickly pear jelly? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment