Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Mom,
In order, the answers to your questions are:
We sent out your treat box on Monday. When did you get it? Just trying to figure out how long it takes a package to get there.
Friday.
General Conference is in a couple weeks, are you going to the conference center? Let me know so I can watch for you on TV.
Yes, but possibly only for the priesthood session.
Have you tried any good recipes?
Not yet, but I will pretty soon. Sunday, in fact.
Do you cook just for yourself or for the other guys too?
Usually just me.
When you go to the COB from the JSMB do you get to walk underground in the tunnels or do you walk outside?
I walk outside, mainly because even though there is a tunnel, it goes through the underground parking area.
The FDA (data analysis) department is really starting to grow on me. It is growing a little more enjoyable. Oh, for my next package, do you think you could send some short-sleeved church shirts? It is starting to get a little too warm for a full suit.
I love and miss you all terribly, but I am glad I came out here.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment