Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13, 2010

Mom's questions are in red.

How do you like your new companion? He is pretty cool, although he has a tendency to go off on very intense tangents, and combine that with the fact that he talks just like someone who grew up in New York, and it is kind of weird.
Do the cookbooks I sent have what you're looking for or should I send you a different one? They have what I need for now. What are the Family Home Evenings like? Pretty much like any other, except we call it "District Meeting". Do you go to the temple every week? I try to. How's the Money situation? I am fine Tell me one good experience you've had so far. This Monday we had a talk given to us about Passover. I learned a lot about Jewish culture, and the talk was given to us by this guy named Daniel Rona. He is a Jew-turned-Mormon. How cool is that?!
In my next package, do you think you could send me some sweets and more cactus jelly? I have had a serious craving for sweets lately.
Say hi to everyone for me. I love you.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment