Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 26 letter

Here are your questions in order:
What's you favorite thing to eat at the COB?
I really like the pizza bar on Mondays.
Do you have chores?
Not exactly.
Are there other elders that work with you in Data Analysis and how many things do you analyze each day?
There are no other elders in my district who work in Data Analysis. Come to think about it, only one other elder in my district who even works in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and that is the new guy.
Do you ever use your cell phone?
Not very often; I mostly just use it for an alarm clock.
Do you get to go to the visitor center?
I have only been there once, and that was my first week here.
Who's your favorite room mate/companion and why?
Definitely Elder Savage, because you can have a conversation with him on just about anything.
What's the best or most interesting thing that's happened to you this week?
It was actually something that just happened about an hour ago. I was coming back from grocery shopping when Elder Wilkinson (he is my assistant zone leader) and I stopped at Wendy's for a quick lunch. This man there gave us $10 for a meal. How nice is that? Anyway, they moved the young elders around a bit so we have a new companion in our district named Elder Walker. Unfortunately, they moved the young Elder Ford out. By the way, do you think you could send a few other things in my package? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send a bunch of those funny lists (e.g. 50 Ways to Mess with People in a Computer Lab,etc.).
I miss you all.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment