Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 14th

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: What is your new companion like? 1. He is an even bigger sloth than I was before coming out here (I know, I didn't think that was possible either). Other than that, he is pretty cool. Where is he from? 2. He is from Idaho. Tell me about the family history work you are doing.3. I have been trying to further Dad's line (the one that bears the Huston name), and boy, is it hard. Have you gone to the temple lately? 4. Yes, I just went on Thursday and was able to do an endowment session and I put Uncle Donald's name on the prayer roll. Is it starting to cool off up there yet? 5. Not yet. Would you be interested in a digital camera? 6. Sure, I guess. Can you down load the pictures on the computer and send them to us if you did have one? 7. I am not 100% sure I am allowed to do that. I will have to get back to you on that. Hows the cooking going? 8. Very well. Who drives the van?9. Elder Temple.

I am really starting to enjoy being out here (I could do without all this humidity, though). Say hi to everyone for me.
Love,Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment