Saturday, August 28, 2010

August 28th letter from my favorite missionary

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How is life in the great state of Utah? 1. Pretty good. Are your suits and shirts holding up and are they still fitting? 2. Yes. Zach wants to know what you thought of the rubberband ball he sent in the last package...that was his favorite pick! 3. I saw it and I thought to myself, "Some things never change. Zach's goofiness is one of them." Hey you mentioned in your last letter that you had a hard time getting up last week. Were you sick? 4. No, I don't think so, I think I was just having an off-day. You said your new companion is "not so motivated" I hope it isn't wearing off on you. I'd hate for you to become lazy, that's just not your style. What's going on? 5. Nothing, really. He is a great guy. I just have to stay strong.

Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you last week that someone dropped by at work. He told me to tell you that Bob Burr says hi (not sure if that is how his last name is spelled, though). By the way, what happened to you sending me a picture of the whole family? Not that I'm complaining, but I thought it would be nice to have it.
I love you all, and I hope that everything is going as well for you as it is for me.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment