Wednesday, August 18, 2010

July 23rd

Dear Mom,
I am sorry that I am doing this a day earlier than usual, but the the Library is closed tomorrow for Pioneer Day, so I will not be able to do this tomorrow. Anyway, I have a favor to ask of you. I need a family history story that teaches a principle of the Gospel. I have looked far and wide, but I have not found anything so far. Oh, and it is due at the end of next week. So if you could just scan something and email it to me, that would be great. By the way, it turns out I am moving, AGAIN! Just when I am really starting to get used to everything, I get moved. Typical.Anyway, other than that I am doing pretty well. Hate to cut this short, but there's so much time and so little to do. Wait, strike that, reverse it.
Love,Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment