Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 7th

Dear Mom,
I am doing fine. Answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How's the new apartment? 1. Great. I am so glad that I am away from that evil little munchkin. What is your new senior companion like? 2. He is... well, let's just say he is a challenge. Tell me the names of all the guys in your apartment now.3. Elder Shipton(my senior companion), Elder Temple, and Elder Swenson(who, incidentally, also had Elder Squire as a trainer).Were you able to use either mine or dad's story? 4. No. But don't worry, I found something. 5 Was it for a district meeting or something? . Yes. Anyway, we get to use vans now for grocery shopping. It is pretty cool. I hate to cut this short, but I have some family research I wanted to do.Tell everyone I said hi.
Love,Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment