Wednesday, August 18, 2010

July 31st

Dear Mom,
It is alright about the pioneer day thing, it surprised me too, mostly because Utah is apparently the only state that celebrates it. Go figure! Anyway to answer your ?'s: Did you get my letter last week with the money.1. Yes. How are you doing on allergy medicine? 2. Fine. Is there anything you need/want? 3. I could use some more cactus jelly, and maybe a picture of the whole extended family, if possible. It turns out that I was being moved, and it just happened yesterday. I have a new senior companion. There was one good thing about moving, however. I finally got away from a companion that was difficult to work with. Other than that, nothing noteworthy happened this week. I love you all so much, and wish I could do more for you.
Love,Elder Huston
PS I will have to send home my video camera. The mission pres. just banned them. Something about someone posting video of us on Youtube.
PSS Happy Birthday Bekkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment