Saturday, October 30, 2010

September 4th letter

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How is your mission going? 1. Pretty well. Have you had any great experiences this week? 2. Not really. Did Sister Brown send you a package? 3. Yes. Any break throughs on the Huston line? 4. Not yet, but I'm working on it. How come you didn't tell me you saw the Hamelwrights? 5. Honestly, I thought I was hallucinating. How is the new companion going? 6. Fine. Have you found out about the digital camera? 7. No. Can you download pictures to us? 8. I don't know.
Anyway, we just got a bunch of new elders in the mission, which is good, because we have been getting seriously low on those lately.
Well, I gotta run. Lots of time, little to do. Wait, you know what I mean.
Love ya,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment