Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30th letter to mom

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How are things going in the new apartment especially with the new Elder? 1. Good. Elder Olson is nowhere as scary as he really seems. Heck, Elder Shipton (my old senior companion), because of the facts that he is a big guy and is always scowling, everyone thought he was a serial killer! But, in reality, he is totally harmless Did you get the pumpkins? 2. Yes. Were they all smashed up? 4. No. How are you doing on money? 5. Good. I'll be sending a package soon, any requests? 6. A CD player with speakers(we can't use headphones) and some Mo-Tab CDs. Tell me about your new position. 7. Basically, it is a job that fits my likes and dislikes better. I don't know how to explain it, but it is more of a job that is for a problem-solver...like me!
Well, I gotta get going. There's so much time and so little to do. (Wait, strike that; reverse it.)
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment