Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 9th letter to mom

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How's my favorite missionary? 1. Pretty good. What did you think of conference? 2. It was awesome! Did you get to sit in the conference center? 3. No; it's a funny story, actually. You see, someone came into my zone asking if anyone wanted to swap him for a Sunday afternoon ticket. It just so happened that I had one, so I traded him for a Saturday afternoon session ticket. Problem was, he had apparently come all the way from Brazil to come here, so, naturally, it was in the Portuguese section, & by the time I realized this, it was too late. Plus, I had a SERIOUSLY BAD MIGRAINE all day Saturday. Still, I was glad that I was able to help someone out. Did you see anyone you knew from home? 3. No. Hey, did you get my package? 4. Yes, I just got it on Thursday. Are you still with the same companion and in the same apartment? 5. Yes. Tell me something great that has happened in the last month. 6. See #3. What's you favorite part of your mission? 7. I feel like I'm doing something that is benefiting others.
Anyway, our apartment just got one of the new guys this month. His name is Elder Thomas. He's pretty cool.
Well, I gotta run. Lots to do today.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment