Saturday, October 30, 2010

September 25th letter

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How are things going? 1. Good. How’s the companionship? 2. Same as #1. Have you made any great meals lately? 3. Not yet. Do you shop at Smiths? 4. Yes. How's the money situation? 5. Same as #'s 1 & 2. Hey, I talked to Sister Brown and she asked if you had gotten her package. Have you? 6. Not yet. How's the temple attendence going? 7.Pretty good. Any requests for your package? Do you need anything? 8. You know the button-up shirt I would always wear to my Institute classes, the one w/ all the overlapping circles? If you could send that along w/ some more cactus jelly and/or syrup and some snacks, I would GREATLY appreciate it.
I love you all, and I pray as often as I remember that you all get along w/o me to help keep the peace.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment