Saturday, October 30, 2010

September 18th letter

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How's my favorite missionary? 1. Pretty good. Zach finally got a job selling security systems. It ought to be interesting, don't you think? 2. ZACH GOT A JOB SELLING SECURITY SYSTEMS How?! How is you companionship going? 3. Pretty well. Have you been able to go to the temple lately? 4. No. Speaking of eating, are you eating well? 5. Yes. Do you need any new cookbooks or treats or anything. 6. If you could send me some more goodies, that would be great.

Oh, by the way, Dad said that he found some more info on John Huston. If he could email that to me or print it out and put it in the package, I wouldn't mind.
I love you all so much, and tell everyone I said hi.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment