Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 23 letter

Dear Mom,
The answers to your ?'s, in order, are: How are you doing?1. Fine, except for the fact that I found out yesterday that I'm moving. Although it isn't the fact that I'm moving that bums me out; it's who I'm moving in with that's bad. Not only am I a junior companion AGAIN (sometimes I think that I am destined to be a junior companion for the entirety of my mission), but I am going to be the junior companion to an elder I’m not real fond of. Other than that, I'm doing fine. Are you getting cold yet? 2. Yes. Do they have a Krispy Kremes close by? 3. None that I know of. Hey, do you get the ensign or New Era? 4. Yes, I actually get them both. Are you getting enough to eat? 5. Yes. Are your clothes still fitting ok? 6. Yes. Hey, have you sent back your cameras yet and do you have minutes left on your phone or should I add some for your Christmas phone call? I have not sent those cameras back yet and I am out of minutes on my phone. What are some ideas for people to sendyou for birthday/Christmas presents? You can send me some snacks and prayers. Oh, there are a couple of restaurants out here I could use gift cards for, i.e. Subway (Eat Fresh), Sbarro's and Great Steak.
I love you all.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment