Saturday, March 12, 2011

1/22/11

Dear Mom,
There are some last minute requests I have; though I should warn you, they are going to sound pretty strange. I would like you to send: 1. Some blank CDs (as it turns out, we are allowed to download Mo-Tab songs and make our own personalized CDs); one of those cases that can hold a bunch of CDs (to save space and not have them all over the place); an orange peeler; and the one you will find the weirdest of all, some of that After Death hot sauce Dad really likes (you see, my companion is nearly done with his mission, and he LOVES spicy food, and I do not think that they sell that kind of hot sauce in Wyoming [his home state], so I would like to give it to him as a going-away present). As for a story, I will tell you one of the funniest things one of the elders I work with has said. You see, one night, he had apparently had a nightmare, and he woke up and (I kid you not) yelled: "PANCAKES! THE WAFFLE ATE MY PANCAKES! GIVE THEM BACK!" Weird, huh?
Anyway, I gotta get going. So much to do, so little time.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment