Saturday, March 12, 2011

2/5/11

Dear Dad,
I am doing fine. I could use another pair of warm winter gloves (the gloves I currently have, I am afraid, do not work too well). I did get the box. I just have one question about one item that was in it: the Chia plants. Why? I like fresh herbs as much as the next guy, but I am afraid that the climate out here is far from ideal for growing those (plus, I am sorry to say, I don't have the time or the skill to take care of them). Oh, by the way, my companion loved the hot sauce; on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest), he gave it an 8 (I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed; I was kind of expecting a more violent reaction; then again, my companion is, apparently, the guy who would eat jalapenos by the jarful).
Well, I better get going. Lots to do.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment