Saturday, March 12, 2011

3/13/11

Dear Mom,
I am glad that Zach has been called to Boise, Idaho. No, I did not get the box yet (keep in mind, we only get mail on weekdays, since the JSMB is closed during the weekend). Yes, things are warming up here, slowly but surely. Yes, last week I did cook something good: London Broil; and MAN, was it good! Well, something special just happened this week. We get to go to Wal-Mart! And, if all the young missionaries are on their best behavior, the mission presidency might consider allowing us to go there for the rest of our missions!As for conference next month, yes, I do get to go; as for which session I will go to...I can't remember for sure. I think Sunday afternoon, maybe? I'll have to get back to you on that. I believe I am starting to run low on Clonidine (meaning I don't know off the top of my head I have left, but I'd say I still have enough for another week).
Well, I'd better get going.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment