Saturday, March 12, 2011

1/29/11

Dear Mom,
You did beat me to the computer (by 1 hour). I am doing fine. Yes, I am still in the same apt. with the same elders. It is OK about the orange peeler and the pics. I do have one funny story I have to tell. This appened a few months ago. You know the button up shirt you sent, the one that I wore to Institute? I came out of my room wearing it, and one of the elders present... Well, let's just say that shirt maybe cost, what, $5? The look on his face: priceless. Absolute horror. He said: "What singer from the 80's did you kill to get that thing?" One of the other elders said: "Michael Jackson." And I said: "Hey, I was doing the world a favor." I am doing fine on meds.
Well, I better get going. So much time and so little to do. (Wait; strike that. Reverse it.)
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment