Saturday, March 12, 2011

2/26/11

Dear Dad,
I am doing fine out here. My companion, the self-proclaimed cannibal? He just finished his mission yesterday. So I have a new companion, who, oddly enough, works in the same zone as me. I think part of the reason that he was moved was because he was one small step from killing his companion. The crazy Russian (yes, his old companion was born in Russia) kept their room so cold, he had to sleep in the living room. The Russian is so crazy, he went out into 20 degree weather (and that's without the wind chill factor) in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt! HE (the Russian) IS CERTIFIABLY CRAZY! So, I am sure they figured that he needed a break from the crazy. So yeah, I can see why they moved him out of there. Oh, and since you asked, do you think you can send me some prickly pear syrup? Please and thank you.
Well, I better get going.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment