Friday, June 24, 2011

April 16th letter

Dear Mom,
All is well here. The situation with the phone (as I have told you at least twice now) is that it won't work. Something about the SIM Card registration failing. So if you could please get that figured out, that would be great. Since you asked, do you think you could send a leather shoe care kit? I have been having the hardest time finding one. For the picture with me & John Bytheway, it is on my companion's digital camera, so as soon as he gets around to emailing it to me, I will send you a copy. I am still with the same companion. The names of the other 3 elders in my apt. are Elder Gee (my companion), Elder Allred, and Elder Cornelison. As for a great story...Oh yeah, here's one! The guy who wrote hymn #298, Bro. Klopfer? Well, he told us (a couple weeks ago) about how he and his family escaped from Germany during WWII. It is an amazing story, and I happen to have typed copies of it. I can send some copies of them in the package that will contain the disposable camera.
Well, I'd better get going.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment