Friday, June 24, 2011

April 23rd letter

Dear Mom,
No, it is not warming up too much out here. At least it doesn't snow (much) anymore. Yes, I got the Easter package. Which reminds me, the other elders in the apartment wanted me to thank you for them. They loved them! As for a story, here's one: While Elder Shaw was living with one of my old companions (Elder Shipton), he (Elder Shaw) had this fan (which was actually Elder Shipton's) blowing all the warm air right out the open window. Well, Elder Shipton got fed up w/ it and took it back. When Elder Shaw came home & found out it was gone, he goes up to Elder Shipton and asks, "Where's my fan?" "I have it." "Can I have it back?" "No." "No, seriously, give it back." "No, you are grounded from it." "You can't do that!" "I just did." (BTW, as both apt. and district leader at the time, he could do that.) So hilarious! Which reminds me, you are never going to believe this: As of next Friday, I AM APARTMENT LEADER! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! The funny thing is, I had a feeling this was going to happen, due to the fact that our current apt. leader is leaving the mission soon, and I am most senior in the apt. Hifive, big success!
Well, I better get going. Lots to do.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment