Friday, June 24, 2011

May 7th letter

Dear Mom,
I will be calling at around 6:00 PM, so yeah it's a really good thing you gave me your cell #. Anyway, you don't really think that bum of a Jewcifer brother of mine will listen to me, do you?(Just kidding, I'll talk to him;although I can't make any promises beyond that; besides, I need to tell him about someone who he might run into). Oh, and before I forget, tell Zach that his big bro has 2 messages for him; he's a pretty smart guy, he'll figure them out. The messages are: "The cake is a lie." "I JUST LOST THE GAME!" By the way, you should be getting a package from me pretty soon here; I sent it on Thursday, so it should be there pretty soon. Which reminds me, in all of the pictures on the camera, don't worry, no one is in any real danger.
Well, I had better get going. There's so much time and so little to do. (Wait, strike that; reverse it.)
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment