Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25,2011

Dear Mom,
I am doing well. Yes, I got the brownies. Originally, those photos were for your birthday, but don't tell Dad that. Not a whole lot is going on in my district, which yes, is still the same one. The only real problem is that our District Leader is a little bit of a jerk (but keep that under your hat). One of the elders moved out of our apartment yesterday, and boy, let me tell you, he went overboard on the cleaning. As for a story, here's one from wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in the early days of my mission: Elder Flatland (I think I have mentioned him in a few of my emails) broke a chair while Elder Squire (you remember him, right? my 1st companion?) was sitting in it. Let me tell you, Elder Squire was M-A-D MAD. After that incident, I said to the elder next to me, "Remind me never to get Elder Squire that angry".
Anyway, I had better get going.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment