Friday, June 24, 2011

May 21st letter

Dear Mom,
How on Earth did you already find out about that?!I just barely saw him maybe 3 1/2 hours ago! Dang, he is fast!Anyway, I am doing pretty well out here. As for what to do with Zach, don't worry. Truth be told, I was pretty much the same way at first. But after awhile, he'll change. Oh, before I forget, tell him his big bro has 2 things to say to him: #1. Lock up our room but good before you leave and mail me the keys! (I am not joking in the least! Install a deadbolt if you need to, I don't care!) And #2. You know that first batch of pictures I sent to you all? You remember the one where there was a guy wrapped up in a blanket? The one who was wrapped up? Tell Zach that if he sees him, tell him to run for his life! You see, that guy was a missionary who has since left, and his hometown is none other than Boise! The reason why I say to run, he is in no way, shape or form the brightest crayon in the box. Oh, who am I kidding?! The guy is dumber than a post. Seriously. Anyway, no I did not get it yet. Oh, and also, I kind of ran out of my allergy meds the other day, and I remember you asked me to tell you if that happened. My companion's arm is fine, it's healed up pretty well. The part that makes it a pain is trying to sew up the sleeve that he tore up. I am with you on the part about sunny and warm. It's been raining up here all week. As for a story, here's one: Last week, I lost my umbrella. And let me tell you, I was freaking out because I had heard that it was going to rain all week. I had just about lost all hope when, TA-DAH! One of the elders had apparently found it and handed it to me. YAY!It just goes to show you, so long as we do all we can, the Lord will provide a way!
Well, I should get going.
Love,
Elder Huston

No comments:

Post a Comment